Why this blog?

I've started this blog as I have always loved photography and would like to make it into a small business one day. But till then I thought that it would be good since I have a new SLR camera to try and take photos as much as I can, to improve my skills and learn new ones. (There is always plenty to learn!) So I am looking forward to starting my Project: Photographer blog and hope that you enjoy the work I do too!



Day 9: Zoo


Today we went to the zoo!!  Noah just adored looking at all the reptiles, and he especially enjoyed the lions!  However, because the weather was hot ~ go figure, what else would it be here ~ a lot of the animals were taking shelter from the sun.  So I did the best I could to get a  good and different photo today.
(I couldn't decide between these two, so I thought why not post both!)
Enjoy!!

No comments:

Post a Comment