Why this blog?

I've started this blog as I have always loved photography and would like to make it into a small business one day. But till then I thought that it would be good since I have a new SLR camera to try and take photos as much as I can, to improve my skills and learn new ones. (There is always plenty to learn!) So I am looking forward to starting my Project: Photographer blog and hope that you enjoy the work I do too!



Project: 365 to Project: Photographer

Ok I know that I have been horrible at keeping my 365 day photographs going.  I have let it slip for a few reasons ~ my husband coming home from his deployment, Christmas, New Year, travelling to Alabama, holiday in Hawaii....oh list is endless!  So with this in mind, I have decided to re-name my project blog to Project: Photographer.  This way I am able to enjoy the photography I do and not just do it because I have to get a picture for the day or as the case had been lately do a lot of catch up work!  I will post as often as I can and just share the fun of my growing photography skills.  With that in mind here are a few photographs I snapped on our Florida trip last weekend. Enjoy!








No comments:

Post a Comment