Why this blog?

I've started this blog as I have always loved photography and would like to make it into a small business one day. But till then I thought that it would be good since I have a new SLR camera to try and take photos as much as I can, to improve my skills and learn new ones. (There is always plenty to learn!) So I am looking forward to starting my Project: Photographer blog and hope that you enjoy the work I do too!



Day 38: Me!

So I don't feel in such a creative mood today, but I thought I would share with the world what I have looked like these past 38 days, whilst trying to get a good photo for this blog each day! 
(Me with camera glued to my eye! :))

2 comments:

  1. beautiful, as always Elodie! I am love, love, loving your photos too... thanks for sharing. You truly are inspiring :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Aw thats sweet of you, thanks Jessica! :)

    ReplyDelete